Friday 18 November 2011

Bhavana Latest Film : Romeo!!

Hi Readers...
Thank you all for supporting us.. I am really sorry that I have not been able to post anything over the last two weeks.. however I had some interesting experiences over the last weeks and was a bit busy..


This is an exclusive on "Kettoo", Bhavana shooting for her latest film "Romeo" in Bangalore. No.. this is not a Malayalam film, its the latest Kanada flick that she is doing with Kanada "Golden Star" Ganesh. We were at the sets last week and was able to talk to Bhavana about the film and much more. So today, I am going to give a review on the film as well as somethings that I was able to learn from the encounter.


About the film "Romeo",  the first thing that I would like to clarify is that it is not a remake of the Malayalam film "Romeo". This film is based on a story about a loving relationship that transforms over a period of time. The film is set in an IT environment, were the two lead actors are working. The film is being shot at different places in Bangalore, some of the major portions being taken at Electronic City.


Ganesh plays the lead role of a responsible young man; full of guts, glory and charm. He meets this highly career oriented and assertive girl, Bhavana. Ganesh eventually manages to convince Bhavana of his love towards her and they get married. Later on, issues start to develop between them and the story goes on the lines on how they sort out these issues.



 P.C.Shekhar is the director of the film. Actor Naveen  and Ramesh Kumar are jointly producing the film. The songs for this film have been composed byArjun Janya.


Now to the main part.. last weekend I had been to Electronic City for something important and was able to take part in the shooting. I had the chance to interact with Bhavana. Mind you, she is a very friendly human-being and very polite. I was having some doubts on how she would react, but was pleasantly surprised by her character and behavior. I must say that many of us have such misconceptions of these actors and actresses. After talking to Bhavana, what I could understand was that they are also just like us trying to do their job (Yes they get paid a lot for that!!). We must also understand, how much stress they would be facing due to the constant media attention. So its no wonder, at times that some of them may react differently. But I must say talking to Bhavana and interacting with her has make me change a few of my misunderstandings. (Thanks Bhavana!!)

Below is a picture that I took on my Blackberry, on the shoot. [ Its a bit blury.. my hands were shaking!! ;) ]

Hope you all had a good read!!

-kettoo

No comments:

Post a Comment