Sunday 18 September 2011

Idea Star Singer 2011 Review

Hi Guys..

Today I want to post an update regarding the very popular Malayalam reality show on Asianet "Idea Star Singer". I was waiting so long to post on this, however I wanted the show to reach some kind of stage before posting. I feel that the right time is now.. and hence sharing my views and opinion..



The show has been running for the last 5 seasons.. and its reception has been great. The first reality show on Malayalam television, however was "Super Star" which was aired on another channel. But the show had slowly diminished in popularity, and they are trying to revive it this season.

Anyhow, going on to our main topic on Idea Star Singer.. I had been watching the show for a very long time now, and I have mixed opinion on the judging etc. Renjini Haridas has been doing a great job, hosting the show. Hopefully, we can see her hosting the next season as well. As of now, there are 8 contestants left namely: Antony, Mridula, Immanuel, Kalpana, Akhil, Deepak, Shabir and Athira..

Out of all the 8, there are some real strong competitors.. I personally like Antony, Mridula and Immanuel. To be frank, Mridula and Akhil seem to be headed for the win. However as seen in Idea Star Singer 2010- season 4, the final result was not very correct. Sreejith should have actually won, however Joby was awarded the win. Its not that I have anything against Joby, but the result was biased.. and I am anticipating similar kind of situation this time as well..

I am not sure who will win this time.. however I am expecting a great show at the "Idea Star Singer - Grand Finale" , which we be held on September 24th. Hoping for a fair game..

So who do you think will win this time...Mridula? Akil? or someone else.. Please share your opinions and comments...  

No comments:

Post a Comment