Thursday 15 September 2011

Movie Review: Doctor Love (Malayalam)

Guys.. today I want to give you all a quick review of Kunchacko Boban's new film "Dr. Love". First of all, let me  introduce the cast: Kunchacko, Bhavana, Ananya, Manikuttan, Suraj, Salim Kumar, Innocent, Vidhya Unni and a host of other actors. This film is director Biju's debut and to tell you frankly he has done a nice job.. I was actually impressed by the posters and promos of the film..



Being a chackochi fan couldn't have missed this one.. I was expecting the film to be on similar lines to the Hollywood film Hitch, however to my pleasant surprise it was not but surely inspired by Hitch and Partner.. Even though the film is based on campus love story, it has a breath of fresh air to it.. there are some bits of drama in the film that could have been avoided.

Chackochen plays the lead role as the Dr. Love, who comes to this college to help settle a love matter.. going on to become the love doctor or consultant for all in the college.. Bhavana throws him a challenge, which becomes the main plot of the film..

The songs in the film are wonderful and I am almost sure that everyone would surely like them.. the cinematography and direction are great.. Chackochen and Bhavana was at their usual best.. credit must go to the supporting cast as well.. and one more thing is that Asif Ali plays a a cameo role.. giving a teaser about the movie..

Hmmm.. I must say.. Doctor Love has made me love the film.. hope he does the same to you..

My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment